Houston, TX 77095
December 30, 2011
Riata Ranch is a popular community with just over 1,000 homes and located 2 to 3 miles southwest of Hwy. 290 -- at Barker Cypress and Riata Ranch Blvd., Houston 77095. For a neighborhood of this size, there are really not many homes for sale. And the homes in Riata Ranch that are for sale, are selling in a relatively short period of time.
No. of Homes CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET: 18 Homes
(This time last year there were 34 homes available for sale in Riata Ranch.)
Current Price Range: . . . . . . .$129,900 to $274,990
Average Days on the Market: 85 Days
The market has improved for 2011 for each of the categories above.
No. of Homes CURRENTLY IN PENDING: 5 Homes
Price Range: $129,900 to $175,590
Average Days on the Market:.. 122 Days
No. of Homes SOLD since January 1, 2011: 56 Homes
Average Days on the Market: . 76 Days
Riata Ranch Foreclosures/Short Sales:
There are currently two homes for sale that are listed as foreclosures or short sales. They are listed for $145,000 and $199,000. There are no homes in pending that are listed as foreclosures or short sales; and five homes have sold as foreclosures or short sales in Riata Ranch since the the first of the year, ranging in price from $111,450 to $162,000.
Riata Ranch Leases:
- There are currently four homes available for lease in Riata Ranch ranging in price from $1,600 to $2,700;
- Two homes for lease are in a pending status. They are listed at $1,450 and $1,600.
- Thirty-one homes have been leased since the first of the year and range in price from $1,300 to $2,100. They were on the market for an average of 42 days.
Students living in Riata Ranch currently attend Rennell Elementary on Tuckerton, Spillane Middle School and Cy-Woods High School on Spring Cypress at Skinner. School boundaries can and do change so school info should always be veified at the school district website and by calling the district at (281) 517-2666 or (281) 897-4013.
The above information taken from Houston MLS as of December 30, 2011.
- For a complete list of homes for sale and homes that have sold in Riata Ranch, call 281-381-0846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy, complete with details and photos.
- If you are interested in selling your Riata Ranch home for top dollar in the least amount of time, call 281-381-0846 or email email@example.com to request a FREE no-obligation consultation.
Feel free to search HERE for the most up-to-date, up-to-the-minute, current MLS Information – it is the most current information available. Search for Homes in Houston, Cypress, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, The Woodlands and more.
House icon/photo Courtesy of Dreamstime.
Information contained herein is believed to be accurate; however, it is not guaranteed and should be verified. Statistics are believed to be accurate at the time published; however, they are subject to change and should not be relied upon without verification that they are current.
You may also be interested in:
Helping Buyers BUY and Sellers SELL for Over 20 Years
Northwest HOUSTON, TX and Surrounding Areas
Including Cypress, Kingwood, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, The Woodlands
Joyce Godwin, Realtor, CRS
RE/MAX Elite Properties
14257 FM 2920 #115
Tomball, TX 77377
(281) 381-0846 Cell