Stable Gate Market Report and Home Sales
As of December 31, 2011
(This link to Home Styles & Homes Currently Available in Stable Gate in Cypress, TX is always up-to-date -- it is updated the minute a change takes place on MLS!)
Stable Gate is a small gated community of upscale homes in Cypress TX. The homes are on large wooded lots which are mostly beautifully landscaped and manicured. Stable Gate is in Cyfair ISD and is a tucked away subdivision just minutes from Hwy. 290.
As of December 31, 2011 . . . . .
No. of Homes CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET: 7 Homes
Price Range $299,950 to $359,990
Average Days on the Market: . . . . 183 Days
Average Price per Sq. Ft.: $86.50
The high price per sq. ft. is $96.23 and
the low price per sq. ft. is $81.86
No. of Homes SOLD since January 1, 2011: 14 Homes
Price Range: ............................................$265,600 to $420,000
Average Days on the Market: ....... 70 Days
(Many homes are selling within one to six weeks)
Average Price per Sq. Ft. $92.06
The high price per sq. ft. was $119.89 and
the low price per sq. ft. was $68.63.
Only 70 Average Days on the Market -- Stable Gate in Cypress, TX is a very desirable neighborhood and, as you can tell, homes are not staying on the market for long. As mentioned above, many homes are selling within one to six weeks.
Stable Gate Foreclosures:
There are currently no foreclosures on the market in Stable Gate. Since January 1, 2011, there has only been one foreclosure sale in Stable Gate. It was listed for $330,900 and sold for $305,000.
In 2010, there were only two foreclosure sales in Stable Gate. They sold for $299,000 and $411,000.
Stable Gate Leases:
There are currently no homes in Stable Gate for lease. Only one home has leased in Stable Gate in 2011. It was on the market only 23 days and leased for $2,600 per month.
Last year (2010) three homes leased in Stable Gate that ranged in price from $2,200 to $3,000 per month. The average days on the market was 55 days.
Homes in Stable Gate lease quickly. There are never many available so when one pops up, it goes fast. Although there are not many foresclosures in Stable Gate either, leasing should be considered as an alternative to anyone who may be facing forecloosure.
The above information taken from Houston MLS as of December 31, 2011.
- Stable Gate Community Information
- There's no shortage of restaurants nearby!
- There's plenty of shopping including Kroger, H.E.B. and Randall's grocery stores; CVS and Walgreens Pharmacies; WalMart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowe's, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby and many more.
- Hospitals and many medical facilities are close by as well.
- For a complete list of homes for sale and homes that have sold in Stable Gate, call 281-381-0846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy, complete with details and photos.
- If you are interested in selling your Stable Gate home for top dollar in the least amount of time, call 281-381-0846 or email email@example.com to request a FREE no-obligation consultation.
Information contained herein is believed to be accurate; however, it is not guaranteed and should be verified. Statistics are believed to be accurate at the time published; however, they are subject to change and should not be relied upon without verification that they are current.
You may also be interested in:
Helping Buyers BUY and Sellers SELL for Over 20 Years
Including Cypress, Kingwood, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, The Woodlands
Joyce Godwin, RE/MAX Realty Center
13611 Skinner Rd. #100, Cypress, TX
Cell: (281) 381-0846
.. ... . . . . .. ... ..... ... . .